A Better Solution. A Better Experience. All With the Same Vendor.
Sage In The Cloud – Powered By Cloud At Work
Cloud at Work delivers the most scalable technology and best user experience by seamlessly leveraging your trusted Sage partner and our deep Sage expertise – all for one predictable fixed cost.
Learn more about Cloud Hosting for your Sage application:
Cloud at Work Sage Hosting Benefits
99.99% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We guarantee 99.999% uptime to make sure that your Sage cloud application is always up and running and in sync with your business process.
24 x 7 x365 SUPPORT & MONITORING
A condensed onboarding process for partners to start generating recurring revenue in 45 days. We provide ready-to-go marketing and lead generation programs to attract and nurture leads, and partner with you thru the sales-cycle to win opportunities.
4 Hour RTO (Recovery Time Objective) 1 Hour RPO (Recovery Point Objective). We ensure that your data is always safe and secure, and can be recovered at anytime.
NO APPLICATION LIMITATION
Integrates and connects Sage certified, 3rd party and proprietary applications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why now is the right time to move Sage ERP to a cloud hosting provider?
Now is an excellent time to migrate Sage ERP to a hosting provider for many reasons, including:
- Remote Access: The work-from-home shift is likely to continue and may become a permanent change for many companies. A Hosted Sage ERP model provides straightforward and secure accessibility for remote employees.
- IT resources are in short supply: It can be challenging to find, hire, and retain in-house IT personnel capable of maintaining your company’s servers and technology infrastructure. Hosting Sage ERP in the cloud minimizes your organization’s IT burden, allowing you to redirect those resources to more value-added initiatives.
- Peace of mind: Data security risks are a constant concern. In a hosted environment, a cloud services provider (CSP) hosts your entire production environment in a stable and secure setting, with round-the-clock monitoring and support. Many CSPs offer uptime availability guarantees as high as 99.99%, and with hourly backups, you can be confident that even in the event of a disaster, your data will be safe.
What are the advantages of Sage cloud hosting?
Sage Cloud Hosting for Sage ERP offers numerous advantages over an on-premises deployment, including:
- Leverage your investment: Sage applications are robust, comprehensive ERP applications that have been growing in functionality for decades. The solution you’re using today has been tested, improved, and extended with capabilities to run enterprise organizations’ entire operations. Moving to Sage ERP to a cloud hosting provider allows you to best leverage the continuing value of the application. Through hosting, you gain access to modern infrastructure that will enable you to continue to take full advantage of your ERP solution for years to come. Additionally, you may have code customizations added throughout the years, and since your whole business data set moves to the hosted environment, those customizations will come right along with you.
- Fixed monthly cost: With most Sage ERP cloud hosting deployments, you’ll pay a fixed monthly fee for the services you select. No more worries about server updates or budgeting for hardware upgrades. One set monthly fee buys you quick, anytime, anywhere access to your Sage ERP applications, without the technology overhead costs.
- Data security: When you’re operating your own on-premises servers, you retain complete control over security. For a business with an appropriate level of IT support, on-premise solutions can provide a level of confidence that the servers are locked down. On the other hand, if mismanaged, on-premise servers can leave an organization vulnerable to security threats. Unlike data centers, which hire dedicated security personnel and are built to withstand acts of nature such as fires, your office can be more susceptible to break-ins and weather events, which pose significant threats to your servers and your data.
Data security in the cloud is handled by your CSP. Reputable CSPs take their data security responsibilities very seriously. Most rely on the very latest and most sophisticated security tools to keep customers’ data safe. And most are equipped with 24/7 support and monitoring and perform regular (even hourly) data backups.
How do I select a Sage ERP Cloud Hosting Provider ?
Finding the right Sage cloud hosting provider is a crucial decision, so it’s vital to study your options and make an informed choice. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are technology companies offering cloud-based platforms that could include infrastructure, application hosting and storage services. Big names like Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud come to mind, but when looking for a CSP to host your Sage ERP, bigger isn’t better. You won’t be able to work directly with one of these big players. Instead, you’ll need to work through a few layers, such as a Managed Services Provider (MSP) and even likely an intermediary CSP. All those layers can result in long wait times for support and finger-pointing between vendors as they try to resolve a support issue.
A CSP that also understands your Sage ERP application is ideal — and Cloud at Work is that kind of CSP. We understand Sage ERP solutions and the companies that rely on them — and that makes a difference. We’ve got more tips on selecting the right CSP here.
Cloud at Work is a Sage hosting provider, delivering cloud hosting options for Sage ERP. We work with Sage ERP customers and their Sage business partners to provide the most streamlined, cost-effective, and robust hosting experience available. Contact us with your questions.