The federal Transparency in Coverage Final Rules require certain group health plans to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the benefit package options under the Cloud at Work Health and Welfare Benefit Plan are linked below: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
This includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Perks of Working With Cloud at Work
Do you enjoy a seamless user experience? We know we do, and what’s better than having the power to help create them? We’re looking for talented, fun, and inspired individuals to join our team. Let’s revolutionize commerce together.
- Friendly, team- focused culture
- Flexible work environment including remote work
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance with company funded HRA (Health Reimbursement Account)
- Pre Tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, dependent care and transit/commuter benefits), Voluntary STD, LTD and Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Company funded training, certifications and education
- Generous employee referral bonuses