Future-Proof Your Legacy Windows Server Applications
Extended support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 will end on January 14, 2020 – which greatly exposes your vulnerability to security attacks as Microsoft halts their maintenance and security patches.
If you are still running Windows Server 2008 (or earlier) for your business applications watch this on-demand webinar to learn why now is the opportune time to evaluate new options that will help you innovate, modernize and save using cloud technology.
During this 60-minute webinar we will cover:
- End of Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & SQL – What it means for you
- Why Migrate to the Cloud?
How operating in the cloud has a positive impact on:
– Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
– System Performance
– Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What Cloud Hosting Options Look Like:
– Pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud Options Available To You, Including:
– Moving current systems to the cloud, or
– Migrating your on-premise solution to a per-employee / per-month pricing model.