What would happen if your servers failed and your MIP Fund Accounting application and other technology your business relies on was not accessible – potentially for days?
According to IDC, as many as 50% of organizations affected by some form of business disruption won’t survive the event. Of those that do, IDC found that the average cost of downtime is $250,000 per hour across all industries and organizational sizes.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn why organizations, especially as many teams have had to move fully remote, are moving their MIP systems to the cloud.
- How operating in the cloud has a positive impact on:
– System Access
– Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
– System Performance
– Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What Cloud Hosting Options Look Like for MIP:
Pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud at Work MIP Options Available, Including:
– Moving your current systems to the cloud, or
– Migrating your on-premise solution to a per-employee-per-month pricing model.
- Current Offers
– All Cloud Set Up Fees Waived
– 24 HR Turnaround: Stand-up your Cloud environment within 24 Hours