Watch On-Demand Video:
These days it seems like everything and everyone is “on the cloud.” But what does this really mean?
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn the cloud-clarifying concepts you need to know before moving your Sage 300 to the cloud to help run your business, secure your data, enable your company’s growth goals and ensure business continuity.
- Why Migrate Sage 300 to the Cloud in 2020?
How operating in the cloud has a positive impact on:
– Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
– System Performance
– Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What Cloud Hosting Options Look Like for Sage 300:
Pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud Options Available, Including:
– Moving your current Sage 300 to the cloud, or
– Migrating your on-premise Sage 300 to a per-employee-per-month pricing model.
- Knowing Your Risk and Understanding Your Cost
– What are the risks in moving Sage 300 to Cloud?
– How to retain your investment (ROI)