Why Businesses are Investing in Cloud Migration Now More Than Ever Before
Business as usual is no longer enough. The risk inherent in inaction is too great — and the opportunities associated with cloud technologies are too compelling.
In this on-demand webinar we’ll highlight the state of the cloud market, and review the 5 key risk factors that have created a perfect storm in driving organizations to migrate from on-premise software to the cloud.
The topics we will cover, include:
- Supply Chain Challenges – The computer hardware supply chain is in chaos. Hardware lead times can be as much as one year. What if your server dies?
- The Office is (almost) Gone – Everyone is working remotely, putting added stress on your technology infrastructure, security, and collaboration.
- Security is Insecure – It’s not a matter of if, but when an attack occurs, and cybersecurity insurance carriers have strict new mandates.
- Inflation is a One-Way Street – Inflation is higher than it’s been in decades. Even if it comes down, computer hardware costs are only going up.
- The Workforce, People and Retention – The employment landscape has changed in ways no one could have predicted. Attracting and retaining top talent is a permanent challenge for technology laggards.