What would happen if your servers failed and your Sage application and other technology your business relies on was not accessible – potentially for days?
According to IDC, as many as 50% of organizations affected by some form of business disruption won’t survive the event. Of those that do, IDC found that the average cost of downtime is $250,000 per hour across all industries and organizational sizes.
In this recorded webcast our Sage Hosting specialists discuss why organizations use Sage on-premise solutions are migrating their Sage systems to the cloud. The topics that we cover, include:
- How operating Sage applications in the cloud has a positive impact on:
- System Access
- Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
- System Performance
- Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What cloud hosting options look like for Sage: pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud at Work Sage Hosting options, including:
- Moving current Sage systems to the cloud
- Migrating your on-premise Sage solution to a per-employee, per-month pricing model
To learn more contact us and one of our Sage hosting specialists will answer any questions you may have, and illustrate the ROI and value of moving an on-premise Sage system to the cloud.