What would happen if your servers failed and your Sage 100 and other technology your business relies on was not accessible – potentially for days?
According to IDC, as many as 50% of organizations affected by some form of business disruption won’t survive the event. Of those that do, IDC found that the average cost of downtime is $250,000 per hour across all industries and organizational sizes.
Watch this recorded webcast and learn the cloud-clarifying concepts you need to know before moving your Sage 100 to the cloud to help run your business, secure your data, enable your company’s growth goals and ensure business continuity. The topics that we cover, include:
- How operating Sage 100 in the cloud has a positive impact on:
- System Access
- Redundancy & Disaster Recovery
- System Performance
- Consistency of Data and Reporting
- What cloud hosting options look like for Sage 100: pricing models, architecture and design
- The Cloud at Work Sage 100 Hosting options, including:
- Moving current Sage 100 systems to the cloud
- Migrating your on-premise Sage 100 solution to a per-employee, per-month pricing model
To learn more contact us and one of our Sage 100 hosting specialists will answer any questions you may have, and illustrate the ROI and value of moving an on-premise Sage system to the cloud.