The Sage Partner Cloud Program (SPC) gives Sage 100 and Sage 300 partners the tools and partnerships needed to successfully move customers to the cloud at their own pace.
Exclusively for Sage Channel Partners, the upcoming webcast will provide updates related to the Sage Partner Cloud Program. This session will include details on the Cloud at Work™ hosting solution – Sage’s new Strategic Hosting Provider option that is now available for new and existing Sage 100 and Sage 300 customers who want to move to Sage cloud hosting and want the peace of mind of using a Sage accredited hosting provider. In the webcast Sage will:
- Review the Sage Provisioning Portal for Azure option and introduce the new Strategic Hosting Provider option.
- Explain how both options fit in the Sage Partner Cloud vision.
- Explain the benefits of each program for partners and for customers.
- Discuss the benefits of working with Cloud at Work™.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2021
Time: 11 am PT/2 pm ET (1 hr.)
A Sage Strategic Hosting Partner, Cloud at Work™ is focused on delivering the ultimate experience for Sage Partners and Sage Users in the cloud. With expertise in delivering cloud solutions for Sage 100, Sage 300, and Sage X3, Cloud at Work is able to ensure your experience is top notch. We pair enterprise cloud & cyber security capability with an expert level of knowledge on how Sage should perform in the cloud now and for the future. Learn more about our Sage Partner Program
Recent Cloud at Work News:
- Cloud at Work’s Partner Development Fund Grows Revenues for Sage Business Partners by Incentivizing and Fast-Tracking Cloud Hosting for Sage
- Cloud at Work Selected by ACI Consulting as Exclusive Hosting Provider for its Sage Clients
- Cloud at Work Selected by Oasis Solutions as Exclusive Hosting Provider for its Sage Clients
- Cloud at Work Selected by e2b teknologies, as Exclusive Hosting Provider for its Sage Clients